It interfaces seamlessly with clients’ key systems.
With komuno, municipalities seeking financing can upload their requests for tender to the platform and receive your legally binding offers.
The komuno sales team will provide you with all the necessary documents to register for komuno.
Powers of attorney and authorisations are precisely configured via our granular user rights structure.
Once successfully registered, you can compile your own personal white list using individual filters, or you can directly contact borrowers you are interested in.
komuno currently includes the following products
- Short-term loans
- Investment loans
It counts major public-sector clients among its users:
- Local authorities (e.g. cities or rural districts)
- Special purpose associations
In addition, we are
- Web-based SaaS and login via browser
- Easy-to-understand user interfaces
- Lending documentation included
- Modules individually available
- Automatic audit protocols and confirmations for lenders and borrowers
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
We charge financial institutions a transaction fee for successful transactions. This currently amounts to 1BP per maturity year.